I sent Bing specific code that will work:

If (!IsSet($_SERVER["HTTPS"]))
        Header("Location:  https://"; . $_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"] .
$_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"]);

Manually go to the URL specified.

https://computing.eng.iastate.edu/mambo/index.php?option=content&task=view&i
d=159&Itemid=162

It doesn't work.  It will work if you remove all of the parameters and it
will work if you specify only a few of the parameters.  Basically, there is
a problem with the "mambo" application handling input.

Bing persists in troubleshooting the redirect when the focus should be on
mambo.