* Thus wrote Josh Acecool M:
> You dont understan..

Not anymore. Honestly I haven't had a clue what was going on till
Justin pushed you into the right direction.

> Say the template is:
>
> Blah
> {CONTENT}
> adasdasd
>
> I want to preg_replace("/{CONTENT}/", include("blah.php"), $text);

the example I quoted didn't use include().  Dont use include, use
file_get_contents().

> "Curt Zirzow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > * Thus wrote Josh Acecool M:
> > >
> > > but, I am doing this.
> > >
> > > $text = file_get_contents('templateFile.php');
> > > $text = preg_replace('/something/', file_get_contents("something.php"),
> > > $text);
> > > eval("?>" . $text . "<?")
> >
> > This is rather an odd thing to do, kinda like taking an html
> > document converting it to xml, add an element, then turning it back
> > to html.
> >
> > To get around your \$ problem..
> >   see http://php.net/preg_quote

Curt
--
First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes
you've been hearing about.  No, sir.  Our model is the trapezoid!