Thanks for the replies. For those who mentioned load balancing I am using my
own server so that is not an issue. Loads should typically not hit what they
did while the raid array was rebuilding, however this does seem a little
alarming from a security standpoint! How do security conscious sites deal
with the potential threat of site compromise by overloading a server? In my
case the session variables I am using must be set in order to access certain
pages etc. so in the case where they are lost, access is denied, however I
am sure there are some parts of code where I have not accounted for the
possibility that a variable does not exist!

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]