Please don't send the same message twice.

Response below.

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:32:12 -0300, Naty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi !!!
> I'm new with php, I just install php and apache, I test with info.php and
> all
> it's working.
> Now I'm trying to install a thirds party webapp that seams to have problems
> with sessions, I received a warning error like
>
> "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at C:\Program Files\Apache
> Group\Apache2\htdocs\webappphp\index.php:3) in C:\Program Files\Apache
> Group\Apache2\htdocs\webappphp\functions.php on line 26
>
> Warning: Unknown:
> open(/C:/php/sessions/\sess_452f0a7e4f766da1ecc65a4eca8d9cb8, O_RDWR)
> failed: Invalid argument (22) in Unknown on line 0
>
> Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that
> the current setting of session.save_path is correct (N;/C:/php/sessions/) in
> Unknown on line 0"
>
> In the php.ini I have
>   session.save_path = "N;/C:/php/sessions/"

Why do you have this in your save_path? this is definately not right. Try:
session.save_path = "C:/php/sessions/"

Make sure that the user that PHP is running as has full access to that
directory and restart Apache. Then try again.

--
DB_DataObject_FormBuilder - The database at your fingertips
http://pear.php.net/package/DB_DataObject_FormBuilder

paperCrane --Justin Patrin--