Justin Patrin wrote:

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:20:23 -0400, Lukasz Karapuda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Why I chose to reply to your email is because PHP is not usually used for
the development of more complex functionality like the Web site module that
we have developed.

I beg to differ. Many large and complex sites are written in PHP. There are also many large and complex programs written in PHP which are in production use. Take TYPO3, for example: http://www.typo3.org

I'll second that, PHP is an excellent choice for website development - especially when supported by the correct web server and database ;)

MANAGING a PHP project can be fun. Remember to track all changes to EVERY file, but the ability to drop into a particular function and make corrections and changes means that little niggles do not need to wait for a full system update like we have with older Builder C++ based applications.

--
Lester Caine