Don't mail me directly, no good comes from that.

Anyway, see my answear below.
 -Hannes

From: "francesco[AT]automationsoft[DOT]biz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Hannes Magnusson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [PHP] Re: [PHP-General List] - Cron or script like Cron -
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 19:03:02 +0200

Hi Hannes,
I'm not sure that I understand your solution.
Can explain me well?
Thank's

> run cron via httpd user? i.e.
>   fputs STDIN crontab -e blablabla........
can't doit via fputs, was just trying to put in your head some ideas how to do this.
can problibly do something like shell_exec ( 'echo "YourNewCronjob" >>
/path/to/nobody/crontab' );

This doesnt have alot todo with php thou.

> - Hannes
>
> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 18:34:10 +0200
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (FrancescoAutomationsoftBiz) wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > I have a script that generate a benchmark report, in *.csv, every day.
> > I want to have the possibility to send me this report every day at the
same time, during night, i.e. at the 03.00 am. I know that there is Cron
that give me the possibility to do this, but I'm not the server manager and
I cannot use Cron. I find a good alternative script, called Pseudo-Cron, but
it runs only when the page that contains script is called.
> > There is a script that have the same function of Cron but is only php,
or there is another way to call Cron or anyother way to use Cron?