On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 08:26, Naty wrote:
> Hello!
> I'm using eclipse and phpeclipse to manage my php project, but still I have
> problems trying to edit for example tpl files. Threre is some possible way
> to see this files in a graphic way with eclipse, like for example macromedia
> dreamweaver ?
> Regards
>
> Natalia

I haven't used eclipse myself, but I don't believe that it is a WYSIWYG
editor..which Dreamweaver is. I am under the impression that all you can
do with eclipse is edit the php files in the standard code view.

-Robby

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON  | www.planetargon.com
* Portland, OR  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]