Hi there,

I have a problem and i can't find solution. Poblem is with security level of
IE and using session.
Normaly IE sending session id to server automatically, when you lift
security level in IE to HIGH (i'm talking about version 6.x now) IE doesn't
send session id atomatically to server. I can live with this, nobody can
probably use internet with security settings at this level ;o) But problem
is when I want to include my sctipt to a client web site. Technically my
script is included in frame of html page on another server. I know, using
frames is ..... but clients are using them very offten and I can do nothing
with that. Problem with sending session id from IE to server becoming in
MEDIUM level of security (which is normally used) in this case (included in
frame on another server) and cookies are blocked as well. It's stupid. I
can't send session id by myself because my system has well running caching
system dependant on variables and session_id is allways different. And
probably is possible to solve it somewhere in custom setting in IE but it
has to work with default IE setting of course. I can't understand why IE
does this in medium level of security.. Of course who understand to
micros....? ;o) Do somebody has an idea ? May be there is a possibility tell
to IE that my script is secure enough...

Thanks
S.