On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:21:03 +1000, Justin French
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jay,
>
> "global $a, $b, $c" is used for bringing global variables INTO the
> scope of the function... what I'm after is a way of making localised
> variables (in function) available outside of the function.
>
> Justin

It also effectively makes the local variables global. As long as you
do this *before* you use the vars, you're ok. Otherwise, you're going
to have to use $GLOBALS.

If you want a better way to do this, you could use object vars and
then use get_object_vars, do a foreach, and put them in $GLOBALS.

--
DB_DataObject_FormBuilder - The database at your fingertips
http://pear.php.net/package/DB_DataObject_FormBuilder

paperCrane --Justin Patrin--