Good evening!

I am getting an error message that I've never seen before. I am POSTing an HTML form to a PHP script, but when I submit the form, my Safari browser says "can't open the page such-and-such because it could not load any data from this location." Mozilla gives no error message but does not submit the form.

This "bad" server is running Mac OS X Server with Apache 1.3. On a different machine (Mac OS X client, also with Apache 1.3) the form works fine.

It seems like something is wrong with the PHP installation on the server, but I don't know where to start. Any help?

Thanks,

Richard Miller