"Marcos Thiago M. Fabis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> i share your opinion, but belive-me when i say that this situation
requires
> it.
>
> i have to check if itīs inside frames, pass values for only one a
respective
> frame that is responsable for logging, start procedures with setTimeOut,
> etc...
>
> maybe next time the project can be better planned, but i canīt see how at
> this time!
>
> [s]
> Mt

Hi,

one way could be to setup an empty "intro" page that has two ways of
redirecting:

1. Redirect via meta-refresh tag after 2 seconds to page2.php?js=off
2. Redirect via JavaScript immediately to page2.php?js=on

If JS is enabled the second redirect will be processed, if it's off the
first one will. Then on page2 you'll have $_GET['js'] with on/off as the
value.

Regards, Torsten Roehr