Here's the scenario...
I am building a courseware builder. The page on which someone builds the
test displays the questions which have already been entered followed by an
insert form to create a new one. When a new question is created and the
page is reloaded, the new question is displayed. But, along with each
question is a link to delete the question. When this link is followed,
another page opens with the question data and a "delete record" form. When
the question is deleted, the user is redirected back to the question list
with the insert form.

Here's the problem...
After a deletion, when the question list page is reloaded, the browser uses
the cached version of the page and the question which was just deleted is
still displayed. If you refresh the page, the question disappears. So, I
know that the deletion is working. I just need to know how to force the
browser to NOT use the cached version of the page.

Thanx,
--
Robb Kerr
Digital IGUANA