Hi,

Looking at your code, I noticed that either you're missing the closing double
quote to close off the Location expression, or you're ending it early with a
double quote at http://";.

Shouldn't it read:

 header("Location: http://' . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']
                                    ^
                     . dirname($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])
                      . '/b.php?'.SID'");
                                          ^^

Perhaps that's the problem. I'm no expert . . .
Hth,
Andre