> "Michael Roark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > I've a script has many functions in it all of which hit databaseA . I've
> > added a new function which is to get data from databaseB how can I go
> about
> > this in one script when I try to connect to a database other
> than the one
> > defined at the beginning of the script all the functions in the script
> > break as if I am setting the wrong database at the top of the
> script. Any
> > help would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Michael Roark

I know this is not the direction you wanted to go, however, I have an
important question.  Why would you need 2 databases?  What is the stucture,
what are you trying to accomplish with the script, and why the need for 2
databases?

This sounds more like poor database design, and if solved, would avoid such
problems.

Jason Lotito
www.NewbieNetwork.net
Where those who can, teach;