I can hold my pee for hours

Jim Grill
----- Original Message -----
From: "Keystone Learning Systems" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 4:43 PM
Subject: [PHP] Authors and Instructors Needed

> KeyStone Learning Systems (www.keystonelearning.com) is currently seeking
subject matter experts to work with us to author future courseware titles
delivered via CD-ROM, VHS, DVD and the Web.

> Are you a leading expert or trainer in your field? Do you have a passion
or desire to teach others?

> Have you always wanted to be a published author but haven't had the time
or opportunity to pursue your goal?

> KeyStone has been working with leading experts for more than 15 years in
the areas of desktop software, development, programming and certification
topics to develop computer and video-based courseware.

> Our products are used by more than 500,000 active professional users and
sold along with more than 1,200 course titles in some of the following
categories:

>   - Professional Certifications, such as MCSE and CCNA
>   - Application and Web Developers, such as Java, SQL and VB.Net
>   - Desktop Applications, such as Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and
Publisher
>   - Digital Media Applications, such as Macromedia Flash and Adobe
Photoshop
>   - Professional Soft skills, such as Project Management and Accounting
>   - Other Information Technology, Communications and development related
courses

> If you are interested in joining our team of leading experts, we encourage
you to visit our site at http://www.keystonelearning.com/keystone/sme  for
additional information.