From: "Tim Wolgemuth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We do have "allow_url_fopen" set to be on. I can not find any docs. on "allow_burl_fopen". Was that a typo or where can I find info for that variable?

sorry, that was a typo. Apparently my spell checker thinks "burl" is a better word than "url". :)

PHP is working fine if we do the includes like this:

include '/somepath/somefile.php';

The URL that we are trying to get to is on the same box. If I am on that box I can use a text browser to it see the file that I am trying to include.

So is there any reason you're not using the above method? You realize that by including it through HTTP, you're only getting the _result_ of the PHP file? If you're PHP file does not produce any output, maybe that's the source of this problem...

---John Holmes...