> Hello List,
>
> I have a small problem reading information from a webpage. I have
> a list of
> about 40 pages that I need to read (doing it in a loop as the
> layout is the
> same on each page).
>
> What I would like to know is whether the information read from a
> webpage is
> actually the information that we see or whether it is the
> underlying source
> code. I understand that depending on what it is will mean changes to the
> way I retrieve the information.
>
> If you need additional information, please contact me and let me know.
>
> Thank-you.
>
> James

Go to the website.  Then, View Source in the Browser.  That is what you will
get when you 'read' the web page.  This is because any server side
information is already parsed by the time it sends the information out.  You
should feel happy this is true, I don't want people getting a hold of
passwords or other vital information. =)

Jason Lotito
www.NewbieNetwork.net
Where those who can, teach;
and those who can, learn.