I'm having a problem with a php application;

I have two files: one is ccadduser wich adds users to a controlcenter
that I am currently designing for a website.

In that ccaduserfile I call for a function checkpermission(); this
function is defined in another file called ccfunctions

When a user does not have access to the script it should abort the
script, this is done using a header("location: ccnopermission.php");
statement

But now it seems that while executing the function checkpermission()
the code in ccadduser just keeps running and the database query that
inserts the new user is executed before the user can be redirected to
ccnopermission.

Is there a way to make php wait until checkpermission is completely executed?

I know it is not a simple question, but I really need a solution to
ensure the safety of my system.

grtz & thanks

DragonEye