Hi,

How about these messages from solfix.net ???? What have I done to deserve
these..

Every message I send to this list is followed by one from solfix.. with a
list of message commands..

Already send a message to their postmaster still getting them.

If someone out there knows more about it.. STOP IT.. It's very annoying..
As far as I know it has nothing to do with the lists @php.net they're
running ezmlm. The messages I'm getting are generated by Xtramail..

Bye,

B.