Hello,

On 09/06/2004 06:31 PM, Phpu wrote:
I wanna create an instant private messenger for users who are online on my site.
Foe example: I have a list with online users. I select the user which i wanna send an
message. A popup window will apear, i write the message and click send. To that user
it will appear a popup window with my message.

How can i do that? I've googled but all i found was expensive. I need a tutorial or something. Could someone help me please !!!

You may want to try this Web based private messaging package:

Class: libSiteMessage
http://www.phpclasses.org/libsitemessage

--

Regards,