Hi there,

Still sitting on this problem of not being able to dynamically zip a bunch
of files together, to output them as a Save Dialog box for downloading. I am
using the rather old pclzip classes for the zipping part (still wrestle with
the server admin to get Archive_xxx stuff from PEAR installed - hate Debian
servers!).

Now I came across a discussion in which someone said that [code] ob_start(
"ob_gzhandler");[/code] should not be used when one things of dynamically
outputting stuff via header() to the browser.

Anyone has got a story on that? Or even better, an idea how to get this show
going even with [same-code]ob_start( "ob_gzhandler");[/same-code] enabled.

Help is appreciated!

Thomas

P.S. Sorry Marek, last time is was a bit slow to respond. ;-)