Hi all,
I need to use tidy for cleaning up html in my project, our hosting company
has php 4.3.8, so we need to install tidy and make the installation again.
After several times, the configure and make commands replied no error,
however, the phpinfo() doesn't show the package as installed and when we run
the function ini_set() to set the tidy constants in the php.ini file, it
returns nothing, also any call to the tidy library functions gives
error...any ideas of why this isn't working? After a succesfull
installation, is there any enviroment constant we can check or should set?
Thanks a lot in advance,
Lizet