On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:24:06 -0400, John Holmes
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: "Ivik Injerd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > --- test.php:
> > ob_start();
> > virtual("blah.pl");
> > $tmp = ob_get_contents();
> > echo "\n[ TMP: $tmp ]";
> > ob_end_clean();
> >
> > --- test.php (output):
> > blah
> > [ TMP:  ]
> >
> > Looks like vertual() gets past the output buffer. How can I keep it in the
> > buffer?
>
> I believe a RTFM is in order here.
>
> Quote: "To run the sub-request, all buffers are terminated and flushed to
> the browser, pending headers are sent too."
>
> You can assume the good F or the back F, it's up to you. :)
>
> ---John Holmes...

I think I must add something here - besides the fact that a function
like vertual() doesn't exist - I believe Ivik asked how he could get
around this, still doing something like the virtual but keep buffering
the output.

(and well, I'm quite curious for this myself too)