> >- I
> >know using relays to distribute spam isn't legal, but what about lists?
>
> Most listsoftware (as far as I know) will allow the admin to block
> non-members from sending to a list.. Not completely foolproof.. but it can
> be much help.. certainly if you can add a blacklist to prevent these
> spammers from coming back..

True, ezmlm (wich kicks ass), allows all of these. I suggest anyone who hasn't
checked out qmail on the list to check it out. It works great with PHP and I've
even made my own mailing list using qmail with PHP :O)

--Joe

> Bye,
>

> B.

 *                    Joe Stump - PHP/SQL/HTML Developer                      *
 * http://www.care2.com - http://www.miester.org - http://gtk.php-coder.net   *
 * "Better to double your money on mediocrity than lose it all on a dream."   *