I appreciate your attempts to help, but you must understand that when
attempts to help just cause time to be wasted, then it might be appropriate
to not appreciate the help. Then when I try to explain that you are not
helping, you make comments such as this, trying to blame me. If I am the
only person you do this to, then I can live with it. If however you do this
to others, then I hope you are told by others that you are trying too hard
to help and that you resort to insulting others when you don't help.

Perhaps there is some validity to what you are saying, but you are also
saying some things that are not valid, which makes it difficult or
impossible to determine what is valid. I do try to tell you in reasonably
polite and useful ways that much of what you say is not helpful. Obviously I
need to just ignore your help instead.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]