John Holmes wrote:
From: "Neo Theone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am searching for a MySQl to Object abstraction class.
I am thinking something like WebObjects does in Java (it is just a part) in PHP. I had one for Ruby but now I have to use a DB in MySQL and such a class would make it alot easier.

Are you talking about accessing MySQL using an OO interface or receiving results/schema/etc in an OO format?

I am looking for a absolute transparent interface to access each field a s a object.

So if i would have a table like this:

tablename: namedtable
------------------
| id | foo | bar |
| 01 | aaa | uuu |
| 02 | bbb | mmm |

I could access it like this:
namedtable->return() would give me the whole table
namedtable->id(all) would give me [01, 02]
namedtable->id(01) would give me [foo=>aaa, bar=>uuu]

something like this