First let me say that I'm a Microsoft product fan.  Yeah, I do like their products.  I
like many *nix products and Mac products as well.  Basically I'll use whatever's in
front of me, but I prefer Microsoft products in a lot of cases, with all of it's flaws
and whatnot. (as an avid Firefox user, PHP developer and user of many non-Microsoft
products as well)

With all that said.. I have to relay a joke I heard once (commence groaning):

A helicopter was flying around above Seattle yesterday when an electrical malfunction
disabled all of the aircraft's electronic navigation and communications equipment. The
pilot was now unable to determine the helicopter's position and course to steer to the
airport.

He saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, drew a handwritten sign, and held it
against the helicopter's window. The pilot's sign said "WHERE AM I?" in large letters.
People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, by drawing a large sign
and holding it up in the building window. Their sign said "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER."

The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to steer to the
Seattle airport, and landed safely. After they were on the ground, the co-pilot asked
the pilot how that sign helped determine their position.

The pilot responded, "I knew that had to be the MICROSOFT building in Redmond, because
they gave me a technically correct, but completely useless answer."

(copied without explicit permission from
http://www.literatepackrat.com/Sections/Gags/Airport.html to save me some typing, much
apologies)

Had to share. :)

-TG