Hello,

On 09/19/2004 09:49 AM, Martin Justra wrote:
I finally managed to grab the website via curl. Now the problen is that I want to have a small piece of that site. I tried to cut that site by explode. Now the browser hangs. He says "waiting for www.domain.de".... and does nothing.

Here is my listing:
<?php
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "https://www.example?benutzer=aaa&passwort=bbb&ic=tracking";);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
$test = curl_exec($ch);
$teil = explode("<!-- rows -->", $test);
echo $teil[0];
curl_close($ch);

What did I do wrong ?

It is hard to tell without seeing the actual page content returned by the browser.

You may also want to try this HTTP client class and see if the result is the same. If it is, just post the HTML returned by the returned page.

http://www.phpclasses.org/httpclient

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos