I'm using this code to dynamically retrieve windows
media files and send it to the browser.  I thought the
cache header would prevent the file from being cached.

The only problems is the .wmv file still ends up in my
IE temp files folder.  How can I prevent this from
happening?

------------------------------------
<?php
require_once("../admin/constant.php");
header("Content-Type: video/x-ms-wmv");
header("Last-Modified: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") .
" GMT");
header("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");
header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache,
must-revalidate");
header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0",
false);
header("Pragma: no-cache");
$file = DATAURL . "/media/" . $_GET['mediafile'];
?>
<ASX VERSION="3.0">
    <ENTRY>
        <REF HREF ="<?php echo $file; ?>" />
    </ENTRY>
</ASX>

I am streaming it.  That code is in an .asx metafile.
I assume it is supposed to work like a .ram for real
media.

Microsoft suggests using an asx file to stream media.
It does stream, I just do not want it to be cached in
my IE temp files.