On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 06:11:17 +0800
Jason Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sunday 19 September 2004 05:37, Andre Dubuc wrote:

[...]

> > Seems to me much easier to scan the Subject, see how it's
> > developing by reading the reply on the top, rather than
> > have to wade through even snipped old material.
>
> And if you jumped into the middle of the thread, how would
> you know what was going on without scrolling down to find
> out?

Just want to add/emphasize one thing regarding this point:
When I try to find out something, I usually spend time
googling and reading the archives, it's really quite
annoying to read/scroll from bottom to top--this is not how
people learned to read. (At least, I hope not :)

Also, it's good that we're not writing programs from bottom
to top as well... imagine that! (That'd worst than "spaghetti
code" ;)

<?

}
  echo 'Please trim your post(s). Thanks!';
} else {
  echo 'You trimmed your post(s). Thanks!';
if ($trimmed) {

php?>

--
- E -