On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:02:27 -0400, John Nichel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> While the thread still lives, let me add a pet peeve of mine.  People
> who reply to all.  Just reply to the list...if you have to click reply
> to all to get the list address in there, fine, but take a few seconds to
> remove all other addresses.

I admit it, I'm guilty.. but sometimes I want to make sure I reach the
intended vict..  err, I mean recipient.

What would be nice is if a reply-to header listing php-general was
included with each message.  As it stands right now I do have to hit
reply-to-all then edit the To: and Cc: fields as you described.

GMail handles this issue just swell though.  When I get duplicate
emails it only shows me one of them.  I've gone looking for the other
email when I first noticed it happening, and it's nowhere to be found.

--
Greg Donald
http://gdconsultants.com/