Brent Clements wrote:
I've done searching on google for "xml parsers" and xml to array using php and
honestly there are SOOOO many. Most of the classes I've taken a look at either aren't finished,
or require dom to work.

Either I write my own or I get help from you guys.

So me being the lazy person that I am will ask you guys.

Anyone know of a very good xml to array class that is available as open source?

I need it to not rely on DOM since the php which I am dealing with, only has expat compiled in.

Thanks for any pointers to good classes!

This one's easy. There's only 1 reasonable choice:

http://pear.php.net/XML_Serializer

Not only is the package good, it's maintained by one of the best XML coders in PHP-land.

Regards,
Greg