--- Pablo Gosse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just noticed that if I open up a Mozilla window, log into my
> CMS, then open another Mozilla window (not by ctrl-n, but by
> selecting it from my programs menu) and bring up the login page
> in that new window, then it detects the session from the other
> window and redirects right to the CMS control panel.
>
> In IE, this will happen if I ctrl-n a new window, but not if I
> start a new instance of the browser from the program list.

I bet if you look, Firefox only uses one process, while IE uses two. The
Firefox behavior is pretty standard.

Out of curiosity, why would you want a single user to have two separate
sessions?

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/

PHP Security - O'Reilly     HTTP Developer's Handbook - Sams
Coming December 2004        http://httphandbook.org/