Steve Brown wrote:

Hello, I would like to know if there is a patch just for the security
fix from PHP-4.3.8 to PHP-4.3.9 and where can I found it.

4.3.8 -> 4.3.9 is not a security fix, i.e. there are no security holes
closed in 4.3.9.  From the 4.3.9 announce:

"PHP Development Team is proud to announce the immediate release of
PHP 4.3.9.  This is a maintenance release that in addition to over 50
non-critical bug fixes, addresses a problem with GPC input
processing."

According to these: http://secunia.com/advisories/12560/ http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/11334 http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/11190

There are security bugs in 4.3.9 and, at least Secunia, reports that are solved in 4.3.9.

the "addresses a problem with GPC input processing" is related to one of the bugs.