Hi,
I have never done this before (but in my first test it
seems to work), I am include()ing a file into a
variable like this:

$a=include("th-file.php");

Will this give me any extra problems later on? or is
this resource intensive?

The reason I am doing this is because I want to put
whole pages into a variable then write the contents of
the variable to a static html file...

eg:
$a=include("header.php");
$a .= "<all the results from my database queries and
calcalutions etc here>";
$a .= include "footer.php";
->fopen and write $a to newfile: something.html

Thats the idea anyway.... this is the first time I am
experimenting with this approach, so I want to know is
this "legal" in php and if I should be expecting any
problems. The final pages to output can be around 100k
I guess and I will be outputting every 3-60 mins.

Thanks,
Mag

=====
------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)