Hi,

I am working on setting up a VPOS system, and I need to read the
results of sending the CC information to the bank.

When sending the form I am doing it with HTTPS port 443 with POST
method in my form and application/www-form-urlencoded

When I get the results of my submission I get another https URL .
Since I send the form using POST, I get no params in the URL. BTW, GET
is not supported.

What I need to do is be able to read the results of that page so I can
parse them and have the machine understand what was the result of the
credit card charge.

Any idea of how I can get to save the results of that page into a variable?

Thanks!

Carlos.