Hi all,

Noticed a strange problem when I was testing a time stamp to make sure it was all
numbers. After an hour of debugging, I traced the problem to the ctype_digit funciton.

CODE:
<?
print ctype_digit( 1094164380 );
?>
END OF CODE

When I run the above code, my apache server performs an illegal operation and shuts
down. It will keep doing this every 20 seconds or so until you restart/stop the server
manually. Does anyone else have this problem? I am using windows XP with SP2
installed. I also use apache 2.0.50 (latest binary build available) and PHP 4.3.9.

The problem also occurs on my main server, which is running older versions of PHP and
apache, but the same OS.

Thanks,
Stephen Edmonds