sorry, my cuestion is about the construction of the job file with php.
I send parameters via POST: day, hours, minute, sentence for execuite with
cron. This is cached for a php file that make the job file. Well, my
problem is make this php file.I think to use file() for this, but maybe somebody think
other idea.

Regards,
JP