"Brandon Orther" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there a way to make my script jump to a certain line in my code if a
> certain variable is true.  like use an if then statement to check for a
> certain value, then if it is true jump back to line 34 (Any line really).

Ahh, the good old days of GOTOs in BASIC.  ;-)  There isn't a method for
referring to a line number within PHP.  Enclose your code in functions and
do this:

if () { true_function_here(); }
else { false_fucntion_here(); }

If you haven't worked with functions, consult the online manual.

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC