or u can use this method from JS
You could refresh the page in various ways

1- make a rerequest to the server to give u the same page again: using
the PHP Header function.

2-using the html Header refresh tag

3-Java Script to reload the document

Since the 1st and 2nd methods are discussed in the earlier posts I'll
show another way of doing it by Javascript.

This is useful if you're using a templated based markup rendering to
replace ur Head JS tags or Body JS tags.

Javascript redirection and reloading is done as the following:

-if u want to reload the page after showing the page write this in body tag
<CODE>
echo "<script type=\"text/javascript\"> location.reload();</script>";
</CODE>

-if u want to reload the page the moment the page is requested then do
this in the head tag
<CODE>
echo "<script type=\"text/javascript\">
         window.onload = location.reload();
         </script>";
</CODE>

Hope this is usefull.

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:32:50 -0700 (PDT), Chris Shiflett
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- welly limston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > how to make my page refresh automaticly?
>
> You can use a Refresh header:
>
> Refresh: 3; url=http://example.org/
>
> > Can i use PHP function?
>
> http://www.php.net/header
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Chris
>
> =====
> Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/
>
> PHP Security - O'Reilly     HTTP Developer's Handbook - Sams
> Coming December 2004        http://httphandbook.org/

M.Saleh.E.G
Web Developer
www.buzinessware.com