At 11:19 30-09-2004, Phpu wrote:
Howdy

Is there a time convertor written in php?
I mean to convert a specific hour/date in all world countries.

I've been looking for something like this as well, but have come up empty ... apparently noone's felt comfortable dealing with the Daylight Saving Time issues for 184 countries in 24 time zones ... (and some of those don't even have DST). But if you stumble across something useful, do let us know :)
--
Rene Brehmer
aka Metalbunny

If your life was a dream, would you wake up from a nightmare, dripping of sweat, hoping it was over? Or would you wake up happy and pleased, ready to take on the day with a smile?

http://metalbunny.net/
References, tools, and other useful stuff...
Check out the new Metalbunny forums at http://forums.metalbunny.net/