On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 10:36:28 -0400, Al <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I place this at the top of my script file, the page just hangs.
>
> error_reporting (E_ERROR | E_WARNING);
>
> A virtual host on a Unix/Apache system.  Runs fine without the error_reporting().
>
> The default system error reporting only shows E_ERRORS, so I wanted to see
> warnings also.

Comment the entire script out starting below your call to
error_reporting(), then start uncommenting and testing it from the top
down until you find the issue.  It's doubtful error_reporting() is
causing the issue, it more likely it's uncovering an issue.  You might
try E_ALL, as it may help you discover the issue faster.

Posting the script and getting some more eyes on it also an option.

--
Greg Donald
Zend Certified Engineer