This (header() function) works only if this is the first output sent to
browser so later in the script this doesnt work anymore, i've tried that.
After that you get error messages like: "Warning: Cannot modify header
information - headers already sent by (output started at
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\xxxxxxx.php:5) in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\xxxxxx.php on line
31"
So what i want is to go to another php file everywhere in the php script
with something like: if(thisistrue) { load yyyyy.php; exit; }

Arnold

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]