Hello,

On 10/04/2004 10:35 PM, Adwinwijaya wrote:
Currently I use Smarty for page templating system, and I am happy with
this. But is there any way to produce a file with smarty instead of
displaying it as a page.

I want to use this as email templating, I want to create an email and
I have a template like smarty and I want to assign it just like
smarty. Is there any templating system that suitable for me ?

You can use Smarty also for e-mail, either sending text or HTML.

You may want to take a look at this e-mail message composing and sending class that even comes with an example of how to send personalized messages in HTML and/or text that use Smarty to compose their content:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos