Hello all,

Sorry, that is wrong mailing list, but... :-)

Can anybody hint me what is this anti-spam filter (see forwarded email
below)? We all are tooooo tired of spam, so that could be a very good
solution.
Is it vilter-spamd (see headers) or I am wrong?

Thank you.

Best regards, Denis Gerasimov
Outsourcing Services Manager,
VEKOS, Ltd.