Hi All,

I have been running 4.3.4 on a Cobalt RaQ 4 for some months and have been
using the WDDX functions with great effect. I have recently moved all our
sites to a new server (Linux RedHat ES 3 running PHP 4.3.6) and found that
the WDDX functions do not work! No errors just nothing happens. I checked
the phpinfo and it clearly shows that wddx is enabled (as I would expect
with the --enable-wddx configure option). I have found this to be the case
for 4.3.6, 4.3.8 & 4.3.9. What's going on??

$wddx_string = wddx_deserialize($wddx_packet);

This should generate an array but does not! Has anyone else found this? What
version does it work on? Installing PHP 5 is not an option at the moment as
all our classes would need re-writing to conform to the new standards.

TIA

- Phil.
---