Hi Jay,
Nice to see you ask a question for a change ;-)

Jay Blanchard wrote:

Good morning gurus,

Is it possible to have a form where I post variables to a processing
script which would then redirect to another form have variables posted
from the processing script? I am researching the HTTP header things as I
write this, but have not found a viable answer that is PHP only.

Unfortunately if you redirect with a POST the post data will not be forwarded to the second page it will be discarded. You will either have to add your important data to the query string or store them in the session.

If you are sending a lot of data, there is the possibility of opening a socket from your first script and making it post the data to the second.

best regards
raditha

Thanks!

--