I'm calling imap_listmailbox() like this:

$folders = imap_listmailbox($mbox, "{my.server:143}", "*");

And as a return value, I get a list of all files in my home directory,
which I find very odd. It means I have to replace "*" with "mail/*"
because mail/ is the directory where I happen to store my mail folders.

How is an imap client supposed to know in which directory the mail folders
are stored on the server? Is it just my imap server that's misconfigured?

=====
--
Christer Enfors