Hey!

I've written several general classes, much as tools. One manages databases, one authenticates users, etc. I'm trying to bring all of these together into one sorta like a CMS, but the problem is that I can't find a way to have the different classes take advantage of each other; for example, a function in the auth class needs to contact the database, so it needs the query() function from the database class, but the objects are created on the index.php and as such are not in the scope of the functions in the classes.

Would anyone have any ideas or suggestions how to solve this issue? I've looked for a solution for some time now, to no result.

My PHP version is 4.3.8.

--
developer & programmer
me tomi kaistila