Rahul S. Johari wrote:
Ave,

Iım working on creating a site search for our companyıs website, and am
looking for some tips. Creating the search code and the results doesnıt seem
to be a big challenge... Indexing is something I have no clue to. I donıt
know how to create the Index and how the keywords, summary and link is
generated automatically and goes into the database. I know there are paid
software out there which do the same, but Iım inclined to believe there has
to be a way for PHP to read keywords off the pages in a folder and index
them. Or I may be wrong.

Any guidance appreciated.

Rahul S. Johari

http://us4.php.net/mnogosearch http://www.mnogosearch.org/